Spoken Word Poetry

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Cressida de Nova: Carpe Diem # 1840

Cressida de Nova: Carpe Diem # 1840: fragile beauty the smooth brown shell of an egg  a perfect shape cranberries covered with sugar the tinkle of reindeer bells christmas here ...

A very pretty poem that I wanted to share with all of you.

Also a stark reminder that I have no idea what I'm doing and incapable of following instructions. I saw the "Troiku" prompt, and my crap brain immediately said "Aha! Tanka!" Which is what I wrote for the prompt, because, hey, not doing things right is what I do!

I should be back this weekend with a new poem of my own. To be honest, I completely forgot about it. I have had my car in the shop multiple times this month and had to reschedule my psych exam for disability determination twice. I finally got the exam done. Three things are clear:

I'm depressed, I have PTSD, and I don't have dementia. 

None of this means that social security will approve me. Most of the things that I have a possibility of being approved for are physical, but that still doesn't mean that they will. 

I am working with a lawyer, which may work in my favor.

Anyway, that is why I was MIA this last Sunday. I should be back this week.

~Cie the Ornery Old Lady Who Can't Follow Instructions~

No comments: