Spoken Word Poetry

Friday 19 December 2008

Waddingtons Big Horn






Another game that I used to play circa 1962 to maybe 1964. A wonderful game too. Based on the lunacy of General Custer. The madcap American military man leads his brave troops into the Big Horm basin and then, amid a thunder of hooves and a storm of arrows, he finds himself surrounded by Sitting Bulls Sioux Indians. The nature of the game was to cheat history and have Custer and his men beat the foul fiendish redskins.
Trouble was for me that, even back then, I always wanted the Indians to win!



.
.
.
aNOtHEr dIp INtO ThE mAGpIE mEMOrY pOOoL.






2 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

I must admit Ive not heard of this game but it's sure to be far more entertaining than "Trains" , the board game that Roger and Jilly like to play!

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Not sure I know of this trains game. Is it a new one? Certainly new to me!