Spoken Word Poetry

Friday 4 September 2020

Lesley Saunders - Another Poet Recommended by The Poetry Society



Lesley Saunders is another poet connected to The Poetry Society. When I asked her for permission to publish her work she responded by E-mail with warmth and kindness. Here is her response...

Dear Russell,

It’s kind of you to be in touch and I think your intention to spread spoken word poetry is a great one.

As far as using the video of my poem that’s already on the Poetry Society website (https://poetrysociety.org.uk/competitions/artlyst-art-to-poetry-award/artlyst-art-to-poetry-award-2020-announcements/) is concerned, if you have their permission to re-post it that’s fine with me. However, I’m not really into making new recordings - technology isn’t my strong point and in any case I’m up against one or two writing deadlines at present, not to mention grandma duties over the summer holidays!

I hope you will forgive me for not actively participating…

With all good wishes,
.
.
All poems are copyright of the poet. Permission for this poet to post their work here has been granted by blog owner. All rights remain with the individual poet and their respective publisher.

No comments: